Mar 12, 2013

Survivor Phil the Cop Painted

Hello all,
I managed to get another of the Zombicide survivors painted.

Zombicide Survivor Phil the Cop Painted
This time it was the policeman Phil the Cop. Easy paintjob, but I deviated a bit from the regular police uniform (didn't have the correct colours for it).
I think he turned out fine :-).

Zombicide Survivor Phil the Cop Painted
Phil, Watch out!
Designer's note on Phil the Cop:

"I’ll cover you. Stay out of my line of fire! Go go go!"
Phil is a policeman through and through, even though there isn’t really a police force any more. He still wears his uniform, keeps his issued sidearm and sees it as his duty to protect civilians; at least, those that are still human. Being a cop keeps him sane, if a bit of a stick in the mud.

Zombicide Survivor Phil the Cop Painted
What? Oh I see him! Bam-Bam

These survivors are a pleasure to paint - really nice and characterful sculpts. Well done Guillotine Games!
Zombicide Survivor Phil the Cop Painted
Phil always was popular with the ladies
Can't wait to get him on the board again!


All the best,
Kasper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...