Oct 16, 2013

Zombicide - gaming with the kids

Hello all,
Had a fun little game of Zombicide with my sons - the mission was to get to the red skill level. Simple and we had to bodyguard the tiny miniature made by Hasslefree which represented my youngest son. He found it very fun :-).

Our characters (Dave (who got to molotov an Abomination), Ned, Doug, and El Cholo) put up a brave fight but in the end we were done in by "extra activation"-cards happening at the wrong time. SO sad. But enjoy the look on their face as they drew a "chainsaw":

Zombicide, Game, play, kids

And this is how they looked when all was lost:

Zombicide, Game, play, kids

A few shots from the game:

Zombicide, Game, play, kids
An Abomination arrives and sneaks in on the survivors...

Zombicide, Game, play, kids
Doug executes a Fatty

Zombicide, Game, play, kids
Doug and El Cholo go down, leaving just Ned to stave of the zombies...

Zombicide, Game, play, kids
... which doesn't last long. But luckily the kid manages to get away to hide and wait for more skilled survivors to come along :-).

Good fun was had and neither kid had any trauma nor nightmares and were begging for another game nest evening :-).

Anyways, thanks for reading - if you found the post interesting then any comments, questions, or tips (commercial clicks :-)) are greatly appreciated!
Until the next time; stay safe and prepare to slaughter Zombies!
All the best,
Kasper

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that looks amazing. I love zombies, I love board games, I have kids, consider me sold. As you like all things Z, you might want to come peruse my own incoherent ramblings too. Welcome to HBA, Steven@ http://watchingthedead.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles. I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work
    how to open a slot machine business

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...