Dec 18, 2013

Zombicide: Survivors in action

Hello all,
Seeing as it is a bit slow at the moment, both in regards to painting and gaming, mainly due to me defending my dissertation this monday (Yay, I get to put a "Dr." in front of my name now!), I found a few old pictures that I do not think I've shown before. And who doesn't like to look at zombies attacking brave survivors.

Zombicide, Dave, Wanda, painted, Survivors, Zombies

Dave and Wanda defending themselves against the Zombie onslaught!

Zombicide, Dave, Wanda, painted, Survivors, Zombies

I guess Wanda is praying those two molotov cocktails Dave is carrying, are ready!

Zombicide, Dave, Wanda, painted, Survivors, Zombies


Anyways, thanks for reading - if you found the post interesting then any comments or tips are greatly appreciated!
Until the next time; stay safe and prepare to slaughter Zombies!

All the best,
Kasper

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the doctorate and a great picture to boot. I've put Zombicide on my Christmas list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Michael - and I promise you that you will not regret purchasing Zombicide!
      All the best,
      Kasper

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...